Welcome to St. Mary’s Central High School’s Edline page.
You may access Edline by clicking here: http://www.edline.net
For questions concerning Edline email Mr. Freidt, the Edline Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Edline is an easy way for you to keep up-to-date online. Once you have activated your account, and your school has posted information, you can use Edline to:
• Check your child’s latest grades
• Receive email alerts when new grades are posted
• Receive emails with school or class information
• See what homework is not turned in and read notes from your child’s teachers
• Read announcements, lunch menus, school policies, and classroom news
• And much more…
To begin using your Edline account right now, just follow these easy steps:
1. Make sure you have your personal Edline Activation Code. (Email Mr.Freidt if you have not yet recieved yours at firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Go to www.edline.net and Click on ‘Click here if you have a new activation
3. Fill in your Activation Code. Your school may give you one parent code for each child. If you receive several parent codes because you have several children, enter each parent code one after the other. Then you can view all your children’s information from the same login account. If you happen to receive the same code for the same child twice you do not have to enter it again. Click "Activate This Code" once you have entered all codes.
4. Follow the remaining steps to create your Edline Screen Name and Password. When asked if you already have an account, click "New Account" if this is your first time using Edline. If you already have an Edline account, click "Combine Accounts" to add this child to your existing account.
5. On the last account activation page, print the "Student/Parent Quick-Start Guide" so you can make the most of Edline. After this, you no longer need your Activation Code - you will always use your Screen Name and Password to access Edline. Don't share this information with anyone!
· Whenever you login to Edline, click on your child’s name in the yellow Shortcuts box.
· You will then see shortcuts to his or her classes, activities, calendar and reports.
· Be sure to click the Help button and read or print the ‘Student/Parent Quick-Start Guide’ to take advantage of Edline features.