St. Mary's Central High School Guidance and Counseling Program:
The St. Mary's Central High School Guidance and Counseling Program will be structured in such a manner as to provide guidance and counseling services to all secondary students, past graduates, parents and adults requesting services. Guidance and Counseling services will include information about appropriate educational placement, career counseling services, educational services, information about postsecondary programs and institutions, assistance with the career planning process, military information, apprenticeship information and job placement information. In addition the guidance and counseling program will provide personal-social counseling services to those students and parents who request such services. In addition the guidance and counseling program will provide referral services to the appropriate agencies on an as needed basis.
In addition a commitment is made to:
- Be available to assist students with educational, occupational and personal/social development
- Provide services to families with concerns in regards to their children.
- Promote career and educational development.
- Assist the St. Mary's community members in their career and educational development
- Cooperate and support school staff and administration in their efforts to enhance the total educational experience for each student at St. Mary's Central High School
For additional information send email to Jami Moe-Hartman at email@example.com .